OMG: Morata i regret ever leaving Juventus - MOS NATION

Breaking

All Latest News

Banner adz

Monday 30 October 2017

OMG: Morata i regret ever leaving Juventus

OMG: Morata i regret ever leaving Juventus


Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata has admitted that he regrets leaving Juventus in 2016.
Morata spent two seasons with Juventus from 2014, scoring 27 goals in 93 games.

Real Madrid then activated their buy-back clause on a player who had emerged from their youth system to make his first-team debut at the Santiago Bernabeu in 2010.
Morata scored 20 goals in 43 games back in Spain, but rarely started ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale.

The Spain international left after just one season back at Real, joining Chelsea for £58million in the summer, but he admits he regrets ever leaving Italy.

“There were contractual agreements to respect. The disappointment was huge: I went right back to the start,” he Gazzetta dello Sport of the end of his time at Real Madrid.
“They treated me like the kid I was before the two seasons in Italy.

“I arrived [in Italy] feeling like a boy and I returned feeling like a true player. I should never have left Italy and Juve.

“I really miss Italy. My wife would like to live in Spain; I’d like to live in Italy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment