Pablo Zabaleta has leave Manchester City to West Ham on a Free Transfer - MOS NATION

Breaking

All Latest News

Banner adz

Saturday 1 July 2017

Pablo Zabaleta has leave Manchester City to West Ham on a Free Transfer




West Ham have signed defender Pablo Zabaleta on a free transfer.

The 32 years Old, has need his contract with Manchest City and has agreed a two-year deal with West Ham

Pablo Zabaleta, who has been played 58 matches for his country Argentina, 
Zabaleta joined City from Espanyol in 2008 and went on to make over 300 appearances for the club, winning the Premier League on two occasions.
The Right Back has won Trophies with Manchest City like:
1. FA CUP (2011)
2. English Premier League (2012 and 2014)
"Manchester City gave me the opportunity to come to this wonderful league, the Premier League, something I've been enjoying a lot as a player and of course for me it was probably the right time to move on.
"Also, as a player, I thought I wanted to keep playing in the Premier League. For me, after being in this country for so long, this is a new challenge for me in the Premier League and I'm ready for it and looking forward to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment