Done Deal Chelsea player Ake move to Bournmouth - MOS NATION

Breaking

All Latest News

Banner adz

Friday 30 June 2017

Done Deal Chelsea player Ake move to Bournmouth





Bournmouth has signed Chelseas play Nathan Ake for £20 million

The Defender was on loan in the beginging of the season at the Cherries, but later called the Chelseas manager by Antonio Conte.

Ake made only five appearances after his return in Stardford Bridge with the Blues and has now finally move to Bournmouth.

he siad i have a great time here last season so I’m really happy to be back,” said Ake.

Chelsea is a great club and I learned so much there but this is a new step and the right place for me to develop even more.

“The fans haven’t seen the best of me yet. I always set the bar high so I know there is a lot of things I still have to work on.

“With the help of the manager here I know I can keep improving and become a better player.”

No comments:

Post a Comment