See Why Mbappe says Joining Arsenal was his real Plan - MOS NATION

Breaking

All Latest News

Banner adz

Thursday 7 September 2017

See Why Mbappe says Joining Arsenal was his real Plan


See Why Mbappe says Joining Arsenal was his real Plan 


 Mbappe has confirmed reports of a summer meeting with Arsene Wenger and says joining Arsenal was "a real option" before he chose Paris Saint-Germain.
Parisian Mbappe will spend the season on loan at his hometown club from Monaco before completing a £165m permanent move next year.
Wenger explored the possibility of a deal for the 18-year-old early in the summer, when it was widely reported the pair held a three-hour

And Mbappe was tempted by the idea of working with his compatriot,  after back-to-back defeats.

Mbappe met with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger before opting to join Paris Saint-Germain

"I met with Arsene Wenger, who is a great coach," . "He has a great reputation here in France, he's well-respected and knows how to develop young players.
"This was a real option for me. But, of course, Paris Saint-Germain was the main option.

"We weighed up the advantages and disadvantages of all the clubs but my family told me it had to be my decision and one I needed to make.
"It also had to be a long-term decision. So it was up to me and I decided to come here in order to develop."

No comments:

Post a Comment